Do-It-Yourself Application of Inspecta-Shield Fire Retardant
- U.L. Classified Listing No. 79P1
- Non-Toxic and Non-Allergenic
- Treats both natural and synthetic materials, as well as lumber and wood products.
- Meets or exceeds governmental criteria for a Class “A” Fire Retardant on most materials.
- Durable: will not wear off or dry clean out. Allows fibers to breathe.
- Sun-Shield, a UV stabilizer, drastically reduces sun fading and sun rot, increasing decorating options and fabric life.
- Visible only under long wave UV light.
- Odorless and colorless.
- Treated items maintain tensile strength.
- Leaves no uncomfortable residue or unsightly salt rings after treatment.
- Non-corrosive to metal when dry.
- Ready to use; no mixing required
Independent testing standards have proven that Inspecta-Shield provides unsurpassed fire-retardant protection and has been recognized by Fire Code Officials across the United States.
Coverage rates shall be followed as recommended by the manufacturer and which have been established through independently recognized testing facilities and UL test criteria guidelines.
- natural and synthetic fibers
- upholstery, draperies, carpeting
- wooden building materials
- decorative products, paper and displays
- burlap, canvas, netting, rope and much more...
Order Inspecta-Shield Fire Retardant